ATtiny Development Board with Quad Motor Control and Serial/RS485 Interface
ATtiny2313 development board with twin L293D drivers and MAX485 based RS485 communication Port.
The board is capable of Driving 4 DC brushed Motors bidirectionally or upto 8 Motors ominidirectionally.
User selectable motor drive voltages of 5V and 12V makes it easy to interface a variety of motors with the board.
Serial/RS485 based interface for saving microcontroller pins.
12 LED's for easy debugging and control of your Motor circuits.
ATtiny RS485 Quad Motor Control board is a AVR development board with 20 pin ATtiny2313 microcontroller along with Motor control and RS485 communication Ports. The motor control section contains two L293D chips and the RS485 communication section is build around the popular MAX485 chip from Maxim.
The Board is designed for controlling upto 4 DC brushed motors bidirectionally(Clockwise,Anticlockwise) or 8 motors unidirectionally through a serial interface like UART or RS485 port. You can use the board as a slave unit for controlling the motors of your robot through a serial interface which will save the pins of your host microcontroller.Ideal for your next robotic Project.
The user can also select the voltage levels (5V and 12V) at which the motors are driven using a jumper. This provides a flexible way for connecting a variety of motors to your board.
The 12 LED's present on the board shows the Logic Levels of the 2 L293D chips on the board.
Screw terminals on the board provide an easy way to connect your motors to the board. Extra 12V ,5V and Ground Pins are available.
The Board can be easily programmed using any commonly available AVR programmers like USBtinyISP.
- Built in 20pin ATtiny2313A controller
- ATtiny2313A- 2KFlash, RAM-128bytes, EEPROM-128Bytes
- Twin L293D motor drivers for bidirectional control of 4 DC motors
- Control upto 8 DC motors (undirectional)
- can be used to drive Stepper motors
- MAX485 based half duplex RS485 communication Port
- Selectable Motor Drive Voltages for 5V and 12V motors
- Build in Serial port(USART) for Serial Control
- 12 LED's for easy debugging of Motor Control Circuits
- 6 pin ISP Programming connector (AVR ISP)
- Screw terminals for connecting Motors
- Extra Ground ,5V and 12 V power connectors
- Dimensions 93mm X 60mm,Double sided,FR4 PCB
Usermanual for the board can be found online here
Circuit Diagram of the ATtiny2313 Quad Motor Control Board can be downloaded from here.
If you are new to github. Please check this tutorial.